Every Day I was there I felt Alive, it just seemed so easy because I did what I loved and people loved me. I felt the recognition of my work and apart from that I was happy with my Simple life. It's true, there were better days then others but now that I remember it just seemed perfect. I didn't need many things, a car for example. I had had my bycicle and I used it to get almost everywhere. I was not juged for my clothes nor my interests. I just lived. I'm sure I won't be happy here. The worst of being here os not the place, is just the fact I have nothing. For most parte of people the family comes on first place. Sure, I cannot deny what my father did for me or still does, but I' m useless without my job. It's the worst thing, without it I'm nothing. I always said that I wouldn't be like my mother but I'm in her place now and it's the worst feeling I could have. I feel like I' m dying a little everyday. Here nothing males sense. I have never been so alone.

Comments